7/2/18

Scrobble Report: 2Q 2018

According to last.fm, I had 1,420 total scrobbles between April 1st and June 30th this year, including 675 in April, 306 in May and 439 in June. I kicked the quarter off with "Missionary Man" from Eurythmics on April Fool's Day/Easter Sunday on my way to pick up Mom at the airport and ended 91 days later on June 30th with the TopPop video below:

After several years of frustration I finally got my YouTube plays to scrobble, providing an even more accurate accounting of the music I watch or listen to although the largest portion of my listening day - B100 - remains unscrobbled. Listening to - as well as interning at - the station has significantly changed my music listening habits. Its not that I listen to any less music, its just that the majority of my listening (B100) remains unscrobbled.
Of the 1,420 scrobbles during the second quarter, 1,231 were unique songs from 638 artists and 947 albums, EPs and singles. Here are a few charts and comments on those and them. (Dem and dose?)

MOST SCROBBLED ARTISTS

Most Scrobbled Albums

Most Scrobbled Tracks

Notes:
Genisis (number 8 on Most Scorbbled Tracks) is misspelled as Genesis on last.fm 

CREDITS:
The B100.FM graphic began with Endless summer at VectorStock and was completed with Canva

No comments:

Post a Comment