1/16/17

NOW 61 [US]

Guess who's back for 2017? Now That's What I Call Music! will release Now That's What I Call Music! 61 on January 27th here in these still somewhat united States. Featuring the regulation sixteen hits and six additional What's Next! tracks, you might find one or two songs on the compilation that make your day. Here are two songs I've been digging for the past few months before they were selected for inclusion on the album. The second video contains explicit language so be careful if your Granny or your Supervisor is within earshot.
Props to Misters Snake and Bieber for opting not to appear in the music video. Love that car, though. The whole video could have just shown it driving around all night and I would have been a happy pappy.
If you've read any of my previous NOW posts, you had to know I'd be featuring my girl Ariana's irresistible groove, right? Not one I sing along to but damn, that beat. It gets me moving, you guessed it, side to side.
UK NOWtitleartistHot 100TOP 40RHY
124K MagicBruno Mars451
295Don't Wanna KnowMaroon 5 feat. Kendrick Lamar7219
3Scars To Your BeautifulAlessia Cara12215
495Side To SideAriana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj412
595Let Me Love YouDJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber424
6StarboyThe Weeknd feat. Daft Punk131
7Black BeatlesRae Stremmurd feat. Gucci Mane1141
8BroccoliD.R.A.M. feat. Lil Yachty522-
9Juju On That BeatZay Hilfigerr & Zayon McCall53020
1095That's My GirlFifth Harmony7319-
11All Time LowJon Bellion1613-
1295In The Name Of LoveMartin Garrix & Bebe Rexha241630
13Guys My AgeHey Violet***
1494Treat You BetterShawn Mendes63-
1595This TownNiall Horan2012-
1694i hate u, i love ugnash feat. Olivia O'Brien105-
17TestifyCitizen Four
What's Next Bonus Tracks
18Fool's GoldDagny
19No ApologiesJojo feat. Wiz Khalifa
20Burn Break CrashAanysa X Snakehips
21AlaskaMaggie Rogers
22Old SchoolUrban Cone

Quick question: Did you click on the hyperlink at the top of the post? If you did, you know that there is another Now That's What I Call Music disc heading our way on the 27th of January.
Eighteen songs, all of them at least eighteen years old but if you are the kind of music fan who collects NOW compilations and were born in the Nineties, you probably already have some of - if not most of - these tracks in your stacks or on your hard drive. Now That's What I Call 90s Pop is a nice throwback party starter though I would have used some other Bobby Brown song and left off the New Kids track altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment