5/27/16

The Number Ones - Singles 1979

weekBillboard Hot 100Cashbox Top 100WLS Forty-fives
Jan-6
no weekly chart
Too Much Heaven1978 Big 89 listed
Jan-13
Bee Gees
Le Freak
Jan-20
Chic
Jan-27
Le Freak
ChicLe Freak
Feb-3
Chic
Feb-10
Feb-17
Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?Rod Stewart
Feb-24
Rod Stewart
Mar-3
Mar-10
I Will SurviveDa Ya Think I'm Sexy?
I Will SurviveGloria GaynorRod Stewart
Mar-17
Gloria Gaynor
Mar-24
Tragedy
TragedyBee Gees
Mar-31
Bee Gees
Apr-7
I Will Survive
Gloria GaynorWhat A Fool BelievesI Will Survive
Apr-14
What A Fool BelievesThe Doobie BrothersGloria Gaynor
The Doobie Brothers
Apr-21
Knock On WoodKnock On Wood
Amii StewartAmii Stewart
Apr-28
Heart Of GlassHeart Of Glass
BlondieBlondie
May-5
Knock On Wood
Amii Stewart
May-12
ReunitedReunited
May-19
Peaches & HerbPeaches & Herb
May-26
Reunited
Jun-2
Hot StuffPeaches & Herb
Donna Summer
Jun-9
Love You Inside Out
Bee GeesHot Stuff
Jun-16
Donna Summer
Hot Stuff
Jun-23
Donna Summer
Jun-30
Hot Stuff
Ring My BellDonna Summer
Jul-7
Anita WardRing My Bell
Anita Ward
Jul-14
Jul-21
Jul-28
Bad GirlsBad GirlsRing My Bell
Donna SummerDonna SummerAnita Ward
Aug-4
Aug-11
Good TimesBad Girls
ChicDonna Summer
Aug-18
Good Times
Chic
Aug-25
Sep-1
My Sharona
Sep-8
The Knack
My Sharona
Sep-15
The Knack
My Sharona
Sep-22
The Knack
Sep-29
Sad Eyes
Oct-6
Sad EyesRobert John
Robert John
Oct-13
Don't Stop 'Til You Get EnoughDon't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Michael JacksonMichael Jackson
Oct-20
Sail On
RiseCommodores
Oct-27
Herb Alpert
Rise
Nov-3
Pop MuzikHerb Alpert
MRise
Nov-10
Heartache TonightHeartache TonightHerb Alpert
EaglesEagles
Nov-17
StillStill
CommodoresCommodores
Nov-24
No More Tears
(Enough Is Enough)
Dec-1
Barbra Streisand andBabe
Donna SummerStyx
Dec-8
BabeBabe
Dec-15
StyxNo More TearsStyx
Streisand/Summer
Dec-22
EscapeEscape
(The Piña Colada Song)(The Piña Colada Song)
Dec-29
Rupert HolmesRupert Holmes
weekBillboard Hot 100Cashbox Top 100WLS Forty-fives


No comments:

Post a Comment