9/4/18

Brandon Hixson's The ESSENTIAL SOFT ROCK COLLECTION

My friend Brandon created and posted this seven-disc comprehensive collection of soft rock favorites from the 70's, 80's & 90's to YouTube around a year ago after sending me the high-resolution cover art for each album. In addition to some songs being blocked upon posting or shortly after posting, seven of the nine videos have since been blocked. That's my artwork tribute above though I guess my image is more hard rock than soft rock - Brandon's authentic artwork for each virtual album is below. Listen to the music and show Brandon some love on his YouTube channel.
Or if you need twelve hours of soft rock goodness to cure what ails you, you can listen to all nine volumes with the playlist below which features all 179 tracks listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment