8/1/14

FLASHBACK: America's Top 10 August 1, 1982

burtiscurtis09 brings us the America's Top 10 episode dated August 1, 1982 featuring Billboard charts from the issue dated July 31, 1982, including the Top 10 from Pop, Album and Country charts.  The show also features an interview with Cliff Richard.

Pop

playlist is presented list style #1-#10
missing #5 - Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra"

Pop Spotlight Video



Albums
#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


Album Spotlight Video


Country

playlist is presented list style #1-#10
missing #6 - Rosanne Cash's "Ain't No Money"

Country Spotlight Video






BONUS CHARTS


Top Tracks

missing #9 - Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra"

Adult Contemporary

missing #7 - Leslie Pearl's "If The Love Fits Wear It"

Black Singles


Hits Of Britain
courtesy of Music & Video Week
week ending 7/24/1982
missing #3 - Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra"
missing #6 - Madness "Driving My Car"


Hits Of Canada
courtesy of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
week ending 7/24/1982
missing #1 - Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra"


Hits Of Australia
courtesy of Kent Music Report
week ending 7/26/1982



2 comments:

  1. My sister and I had a think about the "Going To A Go-Go" video. In 1982, it aired A LOT on MTV and I would always say that I had seen it. She would say that she had seen it one more time than I did. She probably forgot about it now but I'm sure if I brought it up, she would say "yeah, I saw it again. Twice more."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sisters are the best and/or the worst.

      Delete